Are you confident in implementing and developing strategies in housing? Are you searching for an opportunity in Asset Management?
Our client, a well-known NHS organisation in Lancashire are currently recruiting in the Housing team for an Asset Manager.
The successful candidate will be a hard working Asset Manager, who is experienced in implementing planned asset maintenance and maintaining Property Performance Indicators. They will be confident in monitoring and maintaining developments in the portfolio, whilst developing and implementing policies and procedures for asset condition monitoring within the service. The ideal candidate will have NHS experience.
Duties of the role include:
- Developing and implementing a planned programme based on the output of 6 facet survey requirements
- Ensuring that the client's property portfolio has appropriate current CAD Plans
- Cultivating and applying the policies and procedures for asset condition monitoring, maintenance methodology and CAD
- Ensuring all policies, procedures and data gathering techniques are fully aligned to the ERIC requirements and metrics
- Developing policies and procedures for maintenance methodology and CAD
- Assisting to target reviews based on performance information from Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Directly undertaking and updating the surveys as appropriate.
- Developing asset maintenance services for other trusts on the ICS (Integrated Care Strategy) footprint
- Using MiCad as the established software for the service with defined protocols of requirements
Please contact for more informaton
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.
Reference: CH 5341_1559739770