Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000 - £46000 per annum + Competitive
11 months ago
A leading north west public sector organisation are currently looking to recruit for a Asset Manager to join their team.
The successful candidate will be a hard working Asset Manager, who is experienced in implementing planned asset maintenance. They will be confident in monitoring and maintaining developments in the portfolio, whilst developing and implementing policies and procedures for asset condition monitoring within the service.
Duties of the role include:
- To lead, direct and manage the work of the Asset and Data Team, providing a comprehensive service to customers
- To manage and monitor the void process including budgets, standard specifications, audits and implementation of improvement plans
- To ensure that annual budgets and milestones on improvement work are managed
- To manage and monitor the adaptations and investment programme including budgets, standard specifications, audits and implementation of improvement plans
- Ensure that organisations portfolio is maintained and managed in accordance with current and appropriate legislation
- Manage the procurement process for goods and services within the Asset Team
Please contact for more informaton
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.