6 months ago
Temporary, Full Time
I require an Asset Manager to work within a Social Housing organisation in Staffordshire. My client are seeking an experienced Asset Manager to join their team on a temporary, full time basis.
Duties of the Asset Manager can include:
- Responsible for the asset management, investment planning, procurement, asset related compliance, leaseholder and commercial management
- Also responsible for disposal of assets including Right to Buy and Right to Acquire applications
- Managing and maintaining up to date stock condition data
- Ensuring all properties meet the Decent Homes Standard
- Responsible for budgets and financial planning
- Deliver the mechanical and electrical servicing repairs and maintenance service to the assets
The successful candidate will have:
- Degree or relevant professional qualification in building discipline
* Expertise in strategic asset management and planning
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Asset Manager role, please apply now or contact Katy Whitehead at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.