£17.00 - £19.00 per hour + £Negotiable
about 2 months ago
Asset Systems Officer
Grimsby or Boston Based role with flexibility to work from home
Contracted role which can potentially lead to a permanent opportunity
Sellick Partnership are working alongside a contractor based in either the Grimsby or Boston area recruiting for a Asset Systems officer on an ongoing basis.
Overall purpose of the job:
- To ensure that company asset management database is appropriately and efficiently managed, updated and reported upon, in line with departmental and corporate objectives.
- To assist with the production and analysis of asset performance reports in order to support a strategic approach to asset management.
- Provide energy efficiency information and analysis relating to the stock to contribute towards achieving the corporate strategy of reducing fuel poverty and increasing affordable warmth.
Job context, main activities and scope:
- Responsibility for updating the asset management database with maintenance programmes through manual data entry, bulk updates and interfaces with other data base systems.
- Responsibility for ensuring the hosted GIS system is updated with land ownership changes, Greenspace management changes and that all other information held is up to date.
- Responsibility for producing and analysing a regular asset performance report covering all of the organisations assets to be used to inform the asset management strategy.
- Production of survey lists to support a rolling programme of stock condition surveys.
- Validate and upload stock condition survey data in order to keep the database current.
- Provide timely and efficient support to other database users within the department.
- Keep up to date with new functions and developments in the relevant software in order to maximise the efficiency and capability of the core systems.
- Attend relevant system supplier user group meetings.
- Routinely run performance reports relating to maintenance and survey activity and assist with the interrogation of the results.
- Produce annual Planned Maintenance work programmes designed to ensure compliance with Decent Homes.
- Production of programme models to update the company's long term investment plans.
- Undertake feasibility modelling exercises to determine the operational and financial impact of improvement programmes or projects.
- Responsible for administering the rolling 5 year planned maintenance programme posted on the website and be responsible for ensuring all other information relating to property services is also up to date.
- Actively seek to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the processes that support the database and develop new areas of use to contribute to the corporate objectives.
- Responsible for obtaining asset data in relation to newly acquired properties, communicating to other departments and uploading to the asset management system within the required timescales.
- Demonstrates Company values
- Able to work effectively in teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy.
- Well organised, able to prioritise and manage own workload without direct supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good level of computer literacy
Qualifications and experience
- Achieved a high standard of education.
- Demonstrated knowledge of property construction components
- The Decent Homes Standard
- RDSAP Data Collection
- Highly computer literate with extensive experience of working with database systems undertaking data manipulation and working with data extracts, advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word
If you feel you have the relevant experience or would like to discuss the role further, please contact Josh Meek on 01332 542580 or email email@example.com