Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Up to £21040 per annum
over 1 year ago
Asset Work Planner
An exciting new role has come available with a public sector organisation based in Middlesbrough. This well-established Supportive Housing employer are recruiting for an experienced Asset Work Planner to join their team on a full time, permanent basis.
As the Asset Work Planner you will be responsible for ensuring the effective updating of asset information provided from various sources within supportive housing, and assisting the Asset Planning Analyst in the collation and analysis of asset information from various data sources. Does this role match your skill set?
Responsibilities of the Asset Work Planner include:
- Strategic and rigorous use of Microsoft Excel using a range of formulas and techniques to ensure 100% accuracy in management and upkeep of important data
- Assist in the organisation of work in order to make best use of resources and maximise productivity across any of the business streams
- Collate and analyse asset information from various data sources in the preparation programmes of responsive, cyclical and planned investment and improvement works
- Responsible for ensuring that the property lists within the asset systems are up to date and accurate
- Maintain and update a range of property-related data systems
- Provide day-to-day administration activities for the asset management team and provide general assistance to colleagues and managers as required
- General administrative support service and correspondence tasks for the asset management team including preparing appointment letters, arranging meetings, taking minutes, maintenance of records, filing etc.
- Respond to and process customer enquiries (telephone and face-to-face) from a range of different contacts (public /contractors /other departments)
- Collation of performance management information including a variety of statistical information in line with the requirements of the property performance team and other corporate requirements
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvements and development
Required skills and experience of the Asset Work Planner:
- Ability to interpret large volumes of data, using advanced computer skills particularly focused on Microsoft Excel, it's imperative the candidate has a strong knowledge of working with Excel on formulas
- Can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Asset related performance information
- Can demonstrate an understanding of budgets and how to control expenditure
- Knowledge of housing repairs and maintenance, investment and asset management, or supportive housing
- Strong verbal communication skills with ability to build relationships with managers and employees at all levels, along with other stakeholders external to the business including customers
- Ability to organise and prioritise work to meet conflicting demands, deadlines and tight timescales
- Good understanding of value for money principles and budgeting techniques
This supportive employer offer a wealth of opportunity to a potential employee. If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Asset Work Planner role, please apply now, or contact Danni Kemp at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice.