Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
Up to £21040 per annum
over 1 year ago
To ensure the effective updating of asset information provided from all sources e.g. Investment programmes, repairs and maintenance, voids, cyclical/compliance works disabled person's adaptations and new build properties.
To assist the Asset Planning Analyst in the collation and analysis of asset information from various data sources in the preparation programmes of responsive, cyclical and planned investment and improvement works.
- Assist in the organisation of work in such a way as to make best use of resources (human, financial and material) to maximise productivity across any of the business streams within the Directorate, in a proactive and positive way, and assist in the collation and analysis of asset information from various data sources in the preparation programmes of responsive, cyclical and planned investment and improvement works
- Responsible for ensuring that the property lists within the Asset Systems are up to date and accurate and the maintenance and updating of a range of property-related data systems, including liaison with Independent Living regarding adaptations completed and external grant funding providers who have undertaken improvement works
- Demonstrate flexibility in undertaking the duties and responsibilities attached to the role to enable the effective operational management of other functions within the directorate (e.g. compliance) as required
- Provide day-to-day co-ordination of administration activities for the Asset Management Team and provide general assistance to colleagues and managers as required, and assist with general admin duties for asset Staff
- Responsible for the provision of general administration support service and correspondence tasks for the Asset Management Team including preparing appointment letters, arranging meetings, taking minutes, maintenance of records, filing etc.
- Respond to and process customer enquiries (telephone and face-to-face) from a range of different contacts (public / contractors / other departments)
- Collation and provision of performance management information including a variety of statistical information in line with the requirements of the Property Performance team and other corporate requirements, identifying opportunities for continuous improvements