£20.00 - £24.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Temporary, Full time
Assets Surveyor required to work with an accredited local housing provider based in Northamptonshire. My client are seeking an experienced Assets Surveyor to join their team on a temporary, full time basis for a minimum period of two months.
As the Assets Surveyor you will be working within the Assets team dealing with a high volume of properties. You will perform Asset Surveyor duties alongside other duties as below:
Responsibilities of the Assets Surveyor include:
* Carrying out stock condition surveys
* Identifying defects and implementing remedial actions
* Providing and maintaining records of works completed
* Preparing specifications, work schedules and agreeing work programmes
* Managing internal and external contractors including monitoring completed works
* Ensuring compliance with all relevant legislation and health and safety procedures
* Monitoring and adhering to budgets
Required skills and experience of the Assets Surveyor:
* Experience of working as an Assets Surveyor
* Ability to carry out stock condition surveys
* Experienced in supervising and monitoring works being carried out
* Possess a valid Driving License and have access to vehicle
* Proficient in IT systems including MS Office and bespoke systems
* Up to date legislative knowledge including Health & Safety
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Assets Surveyor role, please apply now, or contact Laura Smedley-Williams at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.