£15000 - £25000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a part-qualified Assistant Accountant to join a SME business based in Derby to support the Finance team.
The duties include but are not limited to:
- Reconciliation and control of nominal accounts
- Ensuring sales and purchase ledger are closed in a timely manner
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Completion of VAT returns
- Month-end and year-end ad hoc
- Other general Accounts administration
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Part-qualified in CIMA, ACCA, ACA or qualified by experience
- Proven experience of the duties as above
- Strong communication and organisational kills
- Strong Excel skills, along with other bespoke system experience
- Ability to prioritise workloads and work alone or in a team
If you are interested in this position and feel that your experience matches this criteria, please apply now for immediate consideration or contact Sarah Childs. This post will have a closing date of Friday 4th January.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.