£26000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits
3 months ago
We are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant required to join one of our established clients in Liverpool on a permanent basis. The Assistant Accountant will be based within the finance team. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual with a financial flare.
As the Assistant Accountant you will provide a wide range of accounting duties, supporting and assisting the team and report to the Systems Accountant. This role requires a person with good attention to detail, who is organised and able to accept coaching.
The Assistant Accountant will be responsible for:
- You will undertake month end closedown processes and reconciliations
- Accurately reconciling accounts
- You will produce and distribute management information and reports
- Assisting with the preparation of annual financial statements
- Collating information, reconciliations, preparing journals and lead schedules
- Assisting in providing corporate management reporting and other Finance & Procurement services
As Assistant Accountant, you should meet the following skillset:
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Part Qualified or AAT qualified or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Office
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise responsibilities
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Demonstrates initiative, whilst able to take direction
This is fantastic opportunity to become part of an independent organisation that is a great place to work and offers excellent opportunities.
If you believe you meet the criteria for the Assistant Accountant, please apply with your most recent CV.
Candidates without relevant experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.