£23000 - £26000 per annum + additional benefits
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are exclusively recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join a global manufacturing business in Crewe. The Assistant Accountant will be part of the small shared service finance team, supporting the process for producing the monthly management and statutory accounts for the UK side of the business and the respective business Units.
Key duties of the Assistant Accountant:
- Banking, Expenses, Company Credit Cards,Petty Cash
- Daily purchase ledger and sales ledger - transactional processing and supervision functions
- Responsibility for preparing supporting regulatory reports in support of HMRC submissions
- Quarterly VAT return
- Monthly Intrastats
- Monthly EC Sales
- Produce Daily, weekly and monthly Corporate reports
- Flash reports
- Month End Reporting and Management Accounts
- Intercompany and Intra-company reconciliations
- Month end journals
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven expeirence working within a silimar role
- AAT part-qualified or fully qualified, or studying towards CIMA/ACCA (study support can be provided)
- Attention to detail & analytical skills
- Microsoft Excel skills - Pivot & Lookup etc
- Experience in working with ERP systems - SAP desirable but not essential
- Ability to work as part of a small team but must also be a motivated self-starter
If you think that you match all of the criteria above, please contact Sarah Childs at Sellick Partnership, or apply directly for immediate consideration.
Interviews will be taking place wihtin the next few weeks.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.