Bury, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £30000 per annum
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an immediately available Assistant Accountant to join a UK wide, market leading manufacturing organisation on a temporary basis. Our dynamic, forward thinking client are looking for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join their finance department as soon as possible, and potentially on a permanent basis for the right candidate. Following a restructure of the department, this exciting opportunity will provide support to the Senior Management Accountant and the Head of Finance.
The key responsibilities of this Assistant Accountant is to enhance the optimisation of working capital, by producing cash forecasts and ensuring cash owed by customers is collected in a timely manner.
* Responsible for the organisations cashflow management and forecasting, and regular cashflow reporting
* Working alongside the Management Accountant on month-end tasks such as posting journals, and month and year-end budgeting and forecasting procedures
* Maintaining the business' sales ledger and credit control processes
* Reconciling all payments and accounts and receipting any payments
* Acting as a point of contact between Financial and Commercial Managers with any queries and handling any customer invoice queries
* Producing low volume, high value client invoices and processing credit notes
* Managing 2 members of staff and assisting with any ad hoc accounting or reporting
The Ideal Assistant Accountant
The ideal Assistant Accountant will be an immediately available qualified/part qualified accountant (AAT/CIMA/ACCA). Strong stakeholder communication skills are essential as is proven experience in strong cashflow forecasting and reporting. Previous exposure to sales ledger and credit control processes are required. If you or anyone you know has the skills required for this Assistant Accountant vacancy, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.