Manchester, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £29000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join one of our reputable, established organisations based in Greater Manchester for an initial 3 months period.
Key responsibilities for the Assistant Accountant will include:
- Reconciliation of Fixed Assets
- Reconciliation of cash accounts
- Preparing and entering journals
- Sales and purchase ledger
- Managing and accounting for fixed assets
- Balance sheet analysis
- Ensuring all revenue recognition criteria has been met
- Assisting with year-end duties
Essential experience for the Assistant Accountant:
- Must have experience reconciling Fixed Assets
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Part qualified (CIMA/ACCA) or equivalent
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work to deadlines whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail
This is an exciting and varied opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant to add value to a busy team on a temporary basis. There is the potential for the position to extend beyond three months.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.