£24000 - £26000 per annum + DOE pro rata
about 1 month ago
We're currently recruiting for an Assistant Accountant to join a global business in the Chester area on a contract basis starting asap until January next year.
As the Assistant Accountant you will report to the Finance Manager carrying out a variety of tasks including:
- Preparing all general ledger journals
- Calucating and creating accrual and prepayment journals at month end
- Preparing, reconciling and revaluing intercompany statements
- Completing bank reconciliations at month end
- Assisting in the production of month end reporting packs
- Liaising across departments to collate information
Required experience for the Assitant Accountant:
- Previous accounts assistant experience in a similar role
- Multi currency experience
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Strong IT skills including Excel
- Proactive attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to add value to a busy team on a contract basis.
Due to location, own transport is required.
Candidates without the essential experience will not be reviewed for this position.
Please apply now should you have the relevant experience.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.