£20000 - £22000 per annum + DOE
about 1 year ago
Due to an exciting period of growth, a well-established public sector organisation based in Liverpool is currently looking to appoint an Assistant Accountant on a permanent basis to join their dynamic finance team.
As Assistant Accountant, you will work closely with the Systems Accountant and be responsible for:
- Inputting and reconciling a range of transactions and adjustments
- Reviewing the General Ledger transactions
- Creating and reconciling monthly management account reports
- Preparing month end journals and accruals
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Creating MI reports
As Assistant Accountant you will have the following skill set:
- Strong reconciliation experience of large volumes of data
- Previous experience working as an Assistant Accountant
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and vlookups
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to partner with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivaled opportunities, including study support you help you progress further within your finance career. Our client also offers excellent pension, 23 days holiday + Christmas shutdown (plus bank holidays) and a flexible working pattern.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Assistant Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.