£22000 - £27000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Bonus Scheme
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting a highly reputable business to recruit an Assistant Accountant to join their dynamic team. A market leader within the financial services sector, our client has recently undergone a large period of growth and are looking to build on that by recruiting a bright and driven individual to join them.
The main purpose of this Assistant Accountant role is to drive improvements across the Group Finance function to ensure maximum efficiency.
* Ensure financial transactions are recorded and reported in a timely and accurate manner
* Conduct complex analysis for the Finance Manager and the Senior Management Team
* Continuously look to identify and improve key controls and processes across the Group Finance function
* Liaise with the wider finance team to ensure processes and controls are adhered to
* Identify key business processes and implement relevant KPI's
* Carry out ad hoc analysis for senior stakeholders and take the lean on small scale projects
The ideal Assistant Accountant:
The ideal candidate will be a part-qualified individual (CIMA/ACCA) or qualified by experience equivalent. This role would suit a highly analytical individual, ideally from a financial services background. Strong attention to detail and a strong work ethic are essential for this position.
If you or anyone you know have the requisite skills or experience for this Assistant Accountant role, please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.