£25000 - £27000 per annum + DOE
4 months ago
An exciting Assistant Accountant opportunity has arisen to join a well-established organisation on the Wirral for an intial three month temporary basis.
As Assistant Accountant you will be responsbile for:
- Supporting the Finance Manager with accounting, budgeting and monitoring the company accounts
- Preparing cash flow forecasts
- Monthly reconciliaiton of bank statements
- Develop budget reports
- Liasing with stakeholders and resolving queries
As Assistant Accountant you will have the following skill set:
- Recent experience in an Assistant Accountant position
- Strong reconciliation experience
- Excellent communication skills
- AAT Qualified or equivalent
This is a great opportunity for an Assistant Accountant to join a values led organisation with permanent prospects for the right individual.
Please apply now to be considered for this Assistant Accountant position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.