Birmingham, West Midlands
£23000 - £26000 per annum + NHS Pension
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant for a Public Sector organisation in Birmingham.
Principal duties and responsibilities for the Assistant Accountant
- Act as a first point of contact on day to day financial matters
- Provide monthly reporting packs and prepare the organisations annual partnership accounting statements
- Prepare annual partnership accounts
- Prepare monthly income and expenditure reports
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Financial Reporting
- Work with a range of stakeholders
- Liaise with external accountants to provide them with key information
Essential experience for the Assistant Accountant:
- A practice background would be desirable
- Ambitious and enthusiastic
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively
- AAT/CCAB qualifiedPlease apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.