£25000 - £280000 per annum + study support
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a part-qualified Assistant Accountant to join a well-known business near Alsager, Crewe. This position will be a number 2 to the Senior Management Accountant, and will support them with the below duties:
- Support with the timely preparation of trading company and other group company's monthly management accounts
- Year-end information including reconciliation and control of nominal accounts
- Managing 3 individuals ensuring the sales and purchase ledgers are closed in a timely manner
- Sales ledger processing
- GBP and EUR posting of cash receipts and other entries
- Maintain the fixed asset register and HP liability ledger
- Completion of VAT returns & EC sales lists
- Other duties as required
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work with colleagues and constructively challenge and support non-finance colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail, a structured approach and to able to work to the Group's timetable.
- Strong Excel skills and system experience
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Studying CIMA/ACCA/ACA ideally (study support is provided)
- Some experience of people management is desired
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Jemma Bailey.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice