£20000 - £25000 per annum + Hybrid working, pension, health etc
Sellick Partnership has a fantastic opportunity for Assistant Accountant in a dynamic, fast paced and highly supportive company. This role has come about due to continuous growth. This position will have a fast trajectory into a great career path.
The Daily duties of the Assistant Accountant will consist of but not be limited to:
- Assist in Production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Production of daily and monthly financial reports
- Assist with the forecast/budget preparation
- Management of the bank reconcilliation
- Maintain the Company Capital Expenditure Process
- Maintain the Company Leasing Process
- Maintain the Sales Ledger function
- Responsible for the posting and allocation of customer receipts to the sales ledger.
- Work alongside the Credit Controller to support the Credit Control processes ensuring adequate cover is always available.
- Assist with the supervision of the Accounts Apprentice
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks that commensurate with the role
- Promote a positive commitment to health and safety.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.