Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
about 1 month ago
Sellick Partnership are delighted to once again be support one of the country's leading NHS Trusts in the recruitment of an Assistant Accountant. This is a temporary post to start as soon as possible for a minimum of 6 months.
- To ensure that financial controls are maintained within Corporate Governance guidelines.
- To assist the (Senior) Directorate Accountant with the production of the monthly financial statement.
- Under the direction of senior staff to have reporting responsibility for specific Directorates or Departments.
- Production of budgets for specific areas of reporting responsibility.
- Responding to queries from Directorate and Departmental Managers.
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working in a busy finance office
- Excellent organisation skills
- Experience of working to tight deadlines and managing competing tasks
- Strong communication skills with customers
- Preferably AAT qualification
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Helen Dodds in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.