Northallerton, North Yorkshire
£24999 - £25000 per annum
Sellick Partnership is working with a highly successful manufacturing company based in North Yorkshire to execute finance activities and processes to ensure financial controls are in place, adhered to and financial reporting is accurate, completed and submitted on time to meet business, group, stakeholder and regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Payroll processing, RTI and pension returns reporting
* Employees expenses processing and reporting.
* Purchase ledger maintenance, invoice matching, payment processing, supplier statement reconciliations.
* Cash flow processing including creditor \ debtor payments and cash book processes.
* Assisting Finance Manager with on time preparation of monthly management accounts, processing journals, reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, trial balance and balance sheet.
* Cash Flow and Profit and Loss Forecasts
* Assisting Finance Manager with VAT, EC Sales, Intrastat Returns and year end accounting processes.
* Ensure all staff hours & timekeeping are appropriately recorded on through the required systems.
* Adhere to general housekeeping and 5S rules ensuring the team always maintain a clean, tidy and organized working environment.
* Attend functional and business meetings as required and support other departments in order to meet Company objectives.
* Adhere to company policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be AAT Qualified and have experience of working in a busy finance office. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a high performing business with a worldwide customer base.
If you're interested in applying, please contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.