Assistant Accountant R2R
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£27000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
Exciting opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant to join a diverse and growing £800m+ t/o business at their Global head office in Manchester.
The role will include engaging with budget holders to understand their business and to ensure that their financial performance is accurately reflected in the accounts. Role-holders will also develop key skills in being subject matter experts in accounting for key revenue or cost items across the Group as well as acting in support of a specific Division. The role holder will also support in maintaining a robust control environment and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement with the R2R team.
* Assist in the month end close process, ensuring the ledgers are all closed to strict deadlines.
* Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the accounts, calculate and post relevant journals to ensure the accounts are reflective of underlying financial performance.
* Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations are completed accurately and in a timely manner, including review and sign off.
* Assist in the service delivery and KPIs to internal and external customers.
* Develop subject expertise by working with the business which allows R2R Finance to accurately reflect the nature of commercial and operating agreements in the accounts.
* Support the development of continuous improvement initiatives with the R2R Finance team.
This is a great opportunity to join a large business with some really impressive people within Finance. There is a lot of scope for progression and career development. The ideal candidate will be part qualified ACCA / CIMA and committed to Qualification. Relevant experience of working within a GL team is advantageous but not essential. You will be confident with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders. In return you will receive and excellent benefits package including bonus, Pension, Parking, 25 days holiday to name a few.
For more information on this role please contact Martin ASAP. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.