Newcastle upon Tyne
£10.50 - £10.65 per hour
7 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of Part time Assistant Accountant for a large Public Sector organisation based in Newcastle City Centre.
- To prepare revenue and capital budgets and provide monitoring information in line with corporate and directorate requirements
- To support the finalisation of the outturn position, and the production of the statutory accounts and associated working papers
- To maintain accounting records and financial systems, ensuring financial controls operate in line with financial regulations
- To respond to queries, and provide advice and guidance to clients as required
- To action budget and other required changes in the General Ledger
- To produce statistical and management information from a range of sources
- To complete relevant grant claims and returns within specified deadlines
- To promote and implement the organisations Equality Policy in all aspects of employment and service delivery
- Experience in this area
- Good computer skills
- Must be able to start immediately.
- AAT qualified or an equivalent accountancy qualification is preferred but not essential.
If this position is of interest please apply, or contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role