Assistant Business Change Manager
Stockport, Greater Manchester
£27000 - £33000 per annum + plus benefits
0151 224 1480
Assistant Business Change Manager
Band 6/ £14.33 - £16.98 p/hr
Assistant Business Change Manager required to join a well established, prestigious organised based in Stockport. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Business Change professional to join their dynamic and growing finance function.
As the Assistant Business Change Manager you will be working with the Senior Programme Manager and Business Change Manager delivering sustainable transformational change. You will work as a team providing business analytical skills and expertise and support the successful delivery of changes alongside other duties:
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Business Change Manager
- Understand business issues and data challenges.
- Identify the organisations strengths and weaknesses whilst suggesting areas of improvement.
- Review and edit requirements, business processes and recommendations.
- Develop specifications and system design specifications for Senior Management.
- Support implementation of Business Change through systems and processes ensuring all benefits are captured.
- Support delivery of training and testing.
- Work with business and project personnel to identify changes.
- Ensure issues are identified, reported and resolved in a timely manner.
- Facilitation of internal and external stakeholders.
- Design and deliver presentations regarding business change and transformation.
Required skills and experience of the Assistant Business Change Manager
- Educated to degree level or equivalent diploma level.
- Post graduate qualification e.g. PRINCE2, MSP
- Business Change qualifications or knowledge of Business Change and transformation methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of Business Modelling and Analysis.
- Understanding of clinical operations.
- Project management experience.
- Experience using software packages to support changes.
- Ability to identify issues and problems to inform business change.
- Highly numerate with excellent interpersonal skills including communication both verbal and written.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a company with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Assistant Business Change Manager role, please apply now, or contact Chloe O'Brien at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.