£150 - £250 per day
2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently working with a successful and growing Public Sector organisation in Derbyshire who seek an Assistant Buyer on a temporary basis for 3 months. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Procurement professional to further develop their career and gain some invaluable experience.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Assistant Buyer:
- Supporting the tendering of contracts and issuing invitation to tender documentation
- Supporting on tenders and liaising with departments to help draw up required documentation
- Contract management and monitoring
- Monitoring the current supplier database and identifying new opportunities for the organisation
- Ensuring that both new and existing suppliers are fully vetted and compliant
- Monitoring contract performance & making recommendations as and when possible
- Providing procurement advice to staff and departments on related activities (pricing, suppliers, etc)
The successful Assistant Buyer will:
- Part-Qualified CIPS or a good level of Public Sector exposure
- Have extensive experience of OJEU and working on Tendering processes
- Professional Services exposure would be a distinct advantage
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Alex Rowland at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccesful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.