Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45432 - £53004 per annum
5 months ago
Assistant Commercial Manager
An Assistant Commercial Manager is required for a fixed term period until December 2021, and will support the Commercial Manager with the successful timely delivery of all commercial/procurement elements within the complex and multi-stakeholder programme.
The key purpose of the role is to lead project/teams and ensure all work and outputs are executed to meet requirements, taking into consideration interdependencies between your work and other programmes of work.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Commercial Manager
- Manage professionals to deliver the required objectives; and mentor, coach and develop the skills and capabilities of the team in order to achieve project objectives and continuously improve performance
- Provide individually tailored development ne support including timely feedback to enable high performance and appropriate career progression
- Contribute to the implementation of medium high scale projects, managing multi-disciplinary teams and working to mid-long term timescales, to ensure delivery standards and achieve the achievement of partner objectives
- Develop plans for the management /control of large/complex projects and monitor performance against the plan to ensure agreed milestones are met
- Manage relationships with key internal stakeholders in order to identify opportunities for improved efficiencies and collaboration across projects, to ensure stakeholder/partner satisfaction
- Analyse and compile a range of complex data and documentation, using knowledge and work carried out by others to review options and provide recommendations in the project decision making process
- Monitor and review the performance and behaviour of project team members, ensuring compliance with risk and compliance codes of conduct
Required skills and experience of the Assistant Commercial Manager:
- Level 5 CIPS, or associated relevant experience
- Previous experience of writing comme4rcial business cases
- Experience of working with senior managers to shape both the procurement and commercial business offering
- Experience of delivering procurement processes, policies and procedures including demonstrating year on year savings
- Experience of supporting end to end tenders in compliance with EU regulations
- Demonstrable experience of leading larger and complex projects
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders, partners and senior colleagues
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Accounts Commercial Manager role, please apply now, or contact Stephanie Tasker at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.