Assistant Director of Financial Management
Birmingham, West Midlands
£300 - £525 per day
Role: 8d Assistant Director of Finance
Location: Remote working
Daily rate: £300 to £550 per day
Sellick partnership are currently recruiting an Assistant Director of Finance for a CCG in the West Midlands.
Job Purpose for the Assistant Director of Finance:
- To direct and control the Financial Management function providing a comprehensive, timely, accurate and high quality financial management service, enabling the organisations to plan, monitor, report and use its financial resources in an effective and efficient manner, and which facilitates the achievement of the CCG's objectives and statutory duties
Key responsibilities for the Assistant Director of Finance:
- To lead on internal monthly management accounting and external reporting
- Be responsible for overseeing the management and performance of the financial management function
- To support and advise on the development of financial strategy
- Develop effective financial and operational policies for promoting good governance
- To attend and present financial information at various sub-committees of the Governing Body
- To lead the financial management function into the new ICB statutory body arrangements
Essential experience required for the Assistant Director of Finance:
- A proven track record of managing the Financial Management function within the NHS
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.