6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an Assistant Director of Finance to join a well-established organisation based in Staffordshire on a Fixed Term basis.
As the Assistant Director of Finance, you will work as part of the Senior Leadership Team, providing direction to the finance team, you will contribute to the development of key business strategy, monitoring its delivery and reporting on progress. Providing expert financial advice across the group, you will monitor and control expenditure in accordance with the budget.
Duties of the Assistant Director of Finance will include:
- To assist the Finance Director with many aspects such as audits & Financial strategy
- To ensure the preparation and monitoring of the audit processes and the timely submission of all records.
- You will oversee the delivery of financial and management accounts services
- To ensure that statutory, regulatory and legal expectations are achieved.
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- The ideal candidate will hold an Accountancy qualification (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a senior position dealing with the treasury management, strategic funding management and accountancy with a large organisation.
- It would be advantageous to have experience within the housing sector, however this is not essential.
- Excellent knowledge of Audits, financial accounts, management accounts and budget preparation.
The successful candidate will be require to complete a DBS check.
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Alex Rowland.
*Interviews will be taking place mid-late June*
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice