£25000 - £30000 per annum + generous study package
5 months ago
Sellick Partnership have been tasked to recruit an Assistant Finance Business Partner for a well-established and successful Public Sector organisation in Lincolnshire. This is an exciting new role within the structure and gives the successful applicant the chance to add real value to the existing team, as well as further develop their personal career with the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Finance Business Partner:
- Assist the Finance Business Partner's with the budget and forecasting processes
- Undertake reconciliations of Balance Sheet control accounts, ensuring that all accounts are reconciled on a regular basis and that key control accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis
- Investigate and challenge any areas of concern to maximise efficiencies and highlight potential issues
- Support management in benchmarking and undertake such analysis of the underlaying information
The successful Assistant Finance Business Partner will:
- Be working towards a professional financial qualification (ACA/FCA, ACCA/FCCA, CIMA or CIPFA)
- Have the ability to develop strong working relationships and have excellent attention to detail
- Have the ability to prepare, control and manage budgets
- Highly competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave + statutory holidays (rising with length of service)
- Excellent study package on offer
- Flexible working policy
The successful applicant will be joining the organisation at a crucial time and play a major part in immediate and continued growth. This is an excellent opportunity for individual career development, and will have the full support of the company throughout.
If you feel your experience matches the above or are keen to find out more, please get in touch with Liam Cox at Sellick Partnership for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.