£28173 - £33144 per annum
12 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Finance Business Partner to join our reputable organisation based in the East Midlands. The role is on a full time and permanent basis, which is currently on a working from home basis, with some requirement to work on site in the future.
The role would be suitable for an experienced management accountant ideally with some exposure to the housing sector, which would be beneficial.
The duties of the Finance Business Partner include:
- Business Partnering - Supporting management teams and cost centre managers with day to day finance support, analysis and reporting
- Finance reporting - Provide timely and accurate finance information to internal and external stakeholders and ensure the consistency, reliability and efficiency of information gathering, validation and aggregation
- Forecasting and Budgeting - Support budget holders and the Finance Business Partner in the preparation of forecasts and budgets and collate, analyse and challenge forecast information appropriately
- Month end processing - Assist with the preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis
- Internal Controls - Ensure a robust control framework is implemented, updated and adhered to
- Financial Analysis - Provide appropriate financial analysis to support the organisation with all aspects of decision making and performance reporting
- Finance Systems - Ensure that internal processes are efficient and effective, utilising the Open Accounts system to automate business processes as applicable
- Continuous Improvement - Consistently and continually strive to reduce cycle times, improve the quality of outputs and provide value for money
- Functional Excellence - Support the develop and implementation of 'best practice' finance processes
- Working collaboratively - Work closely with the Business Partnering team, other teams within the Finance department and other key stakeholders
The ideal Finance Business Partner will have:
- Qualification at AAT level
- At least two years' experience within a similar role
- Experience of working within the Housing sector would be desirable
- Excellent time management skills and appreciation of the importance of deadlines
- Ability to prepare, control and manage budgets
Our client is hoping to have the Assistant Finance Business Partner in the role as soon as possible, therefore if you believe your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.