Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £27000 per annum
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Assistant Financial Accountant for a manufacturing organisation based in South Manchester. This would be a fantastic move for an established Assistant Financial Accountant to join a welcoming, dynamic accounts department. A multimillion t/o listed business, they are looking to recruit a passionate, hardworking individual to report into the Senior Financial Accountant. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to add their own stamp within a listed business following an internal promotion.
The main purpose of the Assistant Financial Accountant is to ensure that the Company's cash transactions are efficiently and accurately processed in alignment with procedures and controls.
- Responsible for weekly cash flow forecasts, banking of monies and checking petty cash claims
- Carry out monthly analysis and post month end journals, whilst assisting in preparation of company-wide budgets
- Reconciling bank statements and effectively maintain the group of company's cashbooks, positing all relevant transactions into SAP to ensure up to date month end
- Support Accounts Payable and Receivable functions to ensure accurate postings of transactions
- Preparing monthly HMRC schedules, making monthly pension contributions with necessary deductions and review rates bills and calculate charges
The ideal Assistant Financial Accountant:
- Will be at least a part qualified accountant or have experience in a similar role
- Ideally have experience of using SAP
The ideal candidate will be accurate with an attention to detail, strong communication and organisation skills. They will be hard working and have demonstrated previous reconciliation responsibilities. If you or anyone you know has the required skills and experience required for this Assistant Financial Accountant then please contact Sam Jeffrey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.