£10 - £16 per hour
5 months ago
Role: Assistant Financial Accountant
Type: Fixed term contract - 6 months
Salary: £10-16 per hour depending on experience
Sellick Partnership are seeking an Assistant Financial Accountant on behalf of a large and successful Public Sector organisation in Northamptonshire.
As an Assistant Financial Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Daily monitoring and reporting of bank accounts
- Receipt all direct payments made into the organisation's bank accounts. Investigate payments made without remittances. Journal, as required, payments made out of the organisation's bank accounts.
- Analyse cashbook transactions & produce short - medium term cashflow forecasts
- Reconcile bank & control accounts
- Liaison with Payroll regarding pay queries.
- Assisting in the co-ordination and preparation of the Statutory Accounts
- Undertake monthly review of Payable & Receivable Balance Sheet codes
The successful Assistant Financial Accountant will:
- Have a detailed understanding of accounting principles and control account reconciliations
- Have experience of the provision of financial service (Capital, Treasury, Payables & Receivables) in a large complex environment.
- Experience of query resolution and problem solving
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria and are interested in this role, please send your CV to Jessi Pabla at Sellick Partnership or give me a call for a confidential chat.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.