Salford, Greater Manchester
£25000 - £32000 per annum
3 months ago
Excellent newly created opportunity for a Part Qualified and actively studying ACCA/CIMA accountant to join a growing business in Salford. This role would suit someone from a manufacturing or logistics background although experience within other sectors will also be considered.
Reporting into the Financial Controller you will gain a great deal of exposure across the whole finance function and broader business. Duties will include;
* SAP management and delivery of Sales, Purchase & Banking month end close process.
* Reconciliation of Aged Debtors & Creditors Reporting.
* Accruals and Pre-payments journals.
* Overheads cost analysis.
* Balance Sheet Reconciliations support.
* Intercompany reconciliations.
* Fixed Asset Register update and depreciation journals.
* VAT/ Intrastat/ EC Sales.
* Preparation in support for budgeting & forecasting.
* Preparation in support for Fiscal & HMRC audits.
* Checking and verifying expense claims, journals, payments and update of schedules.
* Cost analysis & journals.
* Posting bank payments and receipts.
* Maintaining bank file and ensuring all paperwork is completed.
* Daily reconciliations of company bank accounts.
* Maintaining petty cash and reconciling at month end.
* Credit card reconciliation.
This is a hands on role and the FC is looking for someone that isnt afraid to roll up your sleeves and process invoices, journals, etc. There is a lot of scope to put your own stamp on the role and develop things further. The business and team will continue to grow and as it does you will take on more tasks from the FC.
You will be actively studying towards professional qualification and looking to develop your career further. Ideally you will come from a manufacturing background and SAP exposure is advantageous.
For more information on this role please forward your CV to Martin ASAP. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.