Sellick Partnership are currently representing a Greater Manchester business in their search for an Assistant Financial Controller. The business are an instantly recognisable brand that is going through a rapid period of growth and are seeking the best candidates from across the North West. Once in role the candidate will be covering a maternity leave and will be liaising across multiple work streams and divisions.
Lasting for a minimum of 9-12 months the Assistant Financial Controller role will sit within the Financial Operations division team with a dotted line into the organisations senior management team. The candidate will play a central role in the monthly reporting processes and will be responsible for an entire BAU workstream. Once in role the successful candidate will be expected to make improvements to the current processes and liaise across the business.
Specific role duties include
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Preparation of management information for senior stakeholders across the business
- Review and completion of all complex reconciliations
- Process improvements across the reporting function
- Providing financial analysis to stakeholders across the business and advising on any potential issues
- Monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Preparation of reporting packs for internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for dealing with all ad financial reporting hoc queries
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will ideally be qualified accountant with prior experience working as a career interim within a regulated environment. The candidate will be available to start work at short notice and will have a strong reporting background and highly developed communication skills. The ability to analyse large quantities of data and produce management information is essential.