£15 - £23 per hour
11 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Assistant HR Business Partner for Northamptonshire County Council.
Key responsibilities for the Assistant HR Business Partner
- To provide professional HR advice to Managers
- To interpret and advise on the organisation's employment policies, terms and conditions, and on employment law
- To take a project management approach to the delivery of organisational change
- To manage all local consultation and negotiations with Trade Unions
- To partner with managers to support delivery of their workforce strategy
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree-level or equivalent
- CIPD qualified to level 7
- Have experience working with Trade unions
If you would like to apply for this fantastic opportunity, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.