Assistant Management Accountant
£30,000 - £35,000
Temporary to Permanent
Assistant Management Accountant required to join a not for profit organisation based in Liverpool. My client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who is an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join their dynamic and growing finance function on a full-time, temporary basis.
As the Assistant Management Accountant you will be working with the Treasury Management Officer providing accurate and timely financial information enabling budget holders to manage budgets efficiently and effectively alongside other duties below:
Key responsibilities of the Management Accountant
- Budget monitoring on a monthly basis
- Maintain budget monitoring reports
- Assist with preparation of the annual budget
- Advise on revenue impacts of new projects
- Support the Treasury Management Officer with the closure of accounts
- Provide training to budget holders on budget management and control
Required skills and experience of the Management Accountant
- AAT Qualified/ Part Qualified CIMA, ACCA (desirable)
- Experience in budget monitoring
- Experience of preparing financial reports
- Strong IT skills including advanced Excel
- Ability to prioritise own workload meeting strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
This is fantastic opportunity to join a renowned public sector organisation with a fast-paced competitive culture with unrivalled opportunities.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Management Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Lindsay Richey at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is proud to be an inclusive and accessible recruitment business and we support applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances. We can adapt our processes to accommodate everybody, so please let us know how we can help improve your recruitment experience. Please note, our advertisements use years' experience, hourly rates, and salary levels purely as a guide based on the specific skills set out in the advert. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. Our Consultants assess based on the experience and skills evidenced on the CV. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.