£20000.00 - £25000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are urgently recruiting for a temporary Assistant Management Accountant to join our client on a 3 month basis in Crewe. The main purpose of the Assistant Management Accountant role is to assist the team with preparation, development and analysis of all financial information and reporting.
The duties of the Assistant Management Accountant include:
- Reviewing sales for corporate stores and ensure they are imported into the accounting system
- Ensuring all cash, banking and till discrepancies within the company owned stores are highlighted, investigated and resolved
- Reconciling gross margins and accounts, which involves investigating and resolving any discrepancies
- Provide training to store staff and other team members as and when required
- Provide ad hoc reporting as and when required
- Make recommendations on effective ways for the company to save money and cut costs
The ideal Assistant Management Accountant will have:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of all-round accounts
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills to confidently liaise with finance and non-finance individuals
- Strong computer and systems experience, including Excel and accounting software principles
Please note that this role is an urgent requirement, therefore interviews will be taking place ASAP - the successful candidate will need to be available at short notice.
If you feel you suit the above criteria, please apply immediately or send your CV directly to email@example.com.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice