£25000 - £30000 per annum + DOE
about 1 year ago
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established public sector organisation based in Liverpool City Centre is currently looking to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing finance team.
As Assistant Management Accountant, you will support the Finance Manager and be responsible for:
- Completing monthly management accounts closing processes including accruals and prepayments
- Producing the monthly management accounts for the Finance Business Partners to review and complete
- Assisting in balance sheet reporting
- Assisting in the production of consolidated managements accounts
- Reporting on capital expenditure
- Working with the Finance Business Partners on any ad hoc projects in the finance team
As Assistant Management Accountant you will have the following skill set:
- Previous experience producing monthly management accounts
- Strong communication skills and excellent stakeholder management
- Studying towards ACCA/ CIMA or equivalent
- Great time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience in a not-for-profit organisation would be advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities, including study support you help you progress further within your finance career. Our client also offers excellent pension, 27 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a flexible working pattern.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Assistant Management Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.