£20000 - £25000 per annum + study support
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for a reputable business in Crewe who are looking for an Assistant Management Accountant to join their fast-paced finance department.
The Assistant Management Accountant will carry out the following:
- Ownership of Corporate Store Overheads Accruals & Prepayments Journals & Schedules to ensure accurate monthly costs reported through P&L & balance sheet integrity
- Ownership of property system/database
- Ownership and reconciliation of store Licensed agreements
- Licensed store invoicing & property recharges
- End of agreement assignment fees
- Ownership of property costs within P&L (Rent, Rates, Repairs)
- Reconciliation of balance sheet controls surrounding supplier payments, costs & recharges (property costs & income)
- Support financial accountant with IFRS16 calculations & data checks
- Support to Management Accountant with P&L production & variance analysis
- Support to wider Corporate Stores team for holiday cover & ad hoc projects
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will have the following:
- High attention to Detail
- Highly organised & methodical
- Experience in reconciliations
- Strong Excel Skill
- Studying AAT/CIMA/ACCA/ACA
- Ability to build cross functional relationships
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.