£100 - £120 per day
about 1 year ago
Sellick Partnership have been tasked to recruit an urgent requirement for an Assistant Management Accountant, working with a well-established and successful Public Sector organisation in Lancashire. This is a crucial role reporting directly to the Deputy Divisional Finance Manager and gives the successful applicant the chance to add real value to the existing team
Key responsibilities of the Assistant Management Accountant:
- Preparation and delivery of monthly management accounts
- Assisting with variance analysis
- Assisting with the budgeting and journals
- Assisting with reconciliations
The successful Assistant Management Accountant will:
- Be a minimum of AAT Level 4 with supporting experience or part-qualified
- Have experience of dealing with variance analysis, month end and journals
- Hold knowledge of Excel - VLookups and Pivot tables
- Be able to assist in communicating financial information to budget holders
Prior NHS and staff management experience is desirable but not essential.
This is an urgent requirement and will be moving quickly!!!
Please get in touch with Kirsty Duncan at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about the opportunity or for a confidential discussion about the role.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.