£23000 - £25000 per annum + rewards, healthcare, etc.
3 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join an award-winning organisation based in Derby. The role is a permanent opportunity, which would be suitable for individuals who are seeking a step up in their career and future progressive opportunities.
The duties of the Assistant Management Accountant include:
- Preparing the Management Accounts
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Liaising with clients face to face and over the phone
- Occasional travel to external businesses
The ideal Assistant Management Accountant will have:
- Proven experience in preparation of Management Accounts
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and exposure to Xero and Sage would be beneficial
- Inquisitive mind set, that is followed by strong problem solving skills
- A team player attitude with a strong work ethic and willingness to learn and grow
Interviews will be taking place as soon as possible, therefore if you suit the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration. Please note that only candidates that match the criteria will be contacted about the vacancy.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice