Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
£9 - £11 per hour
6 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of an Assistant Management Accountant to work for a large public sector organisation in Sunderland for a period of 3-6 months.
- Supports the Management Accountant in meeting all requirements for monthly closedown and production of management reports, including journal input, variance analysis, accruals/prepayments/recharges and other routine adjustments. Responsible for ensuring accuracy of journal inputs and adjustments.
- Ensures that reports for supported services are ready for closedown in line with the published timetable.
- Distributes monthly report packs to budget-holders and maintains records of receipts.
- Provides supporting information or analysis for Management Accountants or Divisional Finance Managers for monthly meetings with budget-holders. Deputises at these meetings for the Management Accountant in his/her absence.
- AAT part-qualified or equivalent, or actively studying towards full AAT qualification, or with significant role experience.
- Experience in finance preferably in the public sector.
- Experience of assisting in the production of income and/or expenditure annual budgets and monthly management reports.
- Experience of spreadsheet, database and computerised ledger applications, preferably Oracle Financials.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.