Assistant Management Accountant
£23000 - £26000 per annum + DOE
0151 224 1480
Due to an exciting period of change, a well-established business based in Knowsley is currently looking to appoint an Assistant Management Accountant on a permanent basis to join their dynamic and growing finance team.
As Assistant Management Accountant, you will be part of a successful Finance team and be responsible for:
- Producing draft management accounts in a timely and efficient manner
- Supporting the production of the annual budget
- Reporting on key business areas
- Liaising with Budget Holders and producing reports on request
- Producing schedules to support the year-end accounts
As Assistant Management Accountant you will have the following skill set:
- Previous experience as an Assistant Management Accountant is essential
- Studying towards a ACCA/ ACA / CIMA qualification or equivalent
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communications skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Strong attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a company with a fast-paced culture and unrivalled opportunities to help you progress further within your finance career.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and experience for the Assistant Management Accountant role, please apply now, or contact Alice Cresswell-Hogg at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.