£24000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Finance Manager to join our reputable organisation based in the East Midlands. The role is on a full time and permanent basis, which is currently on a working from home basis, with some requirement to work on site in the future.
The role would be suitable for an individual who has management accounts experience preferably within the public sector.
The duties of the Assistant Finance Manager include:
- Managing and monitoring budgets for the agreed directorates
- Supporting the Cost Improvement Plans
- Managing budget holder queries and providing advice
- Collating financial information and producing reports
- Supporting on month end duties
- Ensuring accounting transactions are accurately recorded to support the financial reporting requirements of the Trust
- Preparing a robust and accurate forecast, ensuring consistency is applied across all directorates
- Maintaining the integrity of the General Ledger at all times
The ideal Finance Business Partner will have:
- At least two years' experience within management accounts
- Excellent time management skills and appreciation of the importance of deadlines
Our client is hoping to have the Assistant Finance Manager in the role as soon as possible, therefore if you believe your experience meets the criteria above, please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.