Gateshead, Tyne and Wear
£26000 - £28000 per annum + Study Support
2 months ago
Reporting into the Financial Controller, the successful Assistant Management Accountant will be fully AAT qualified (minimum), have ERP systems experience and will be responsible for:
- Daily monitoring of all purchase orders raised to ensure they have the correct GL, order or cost element assigned. Check values and ensure correct authorisations are in place for all purchase orders raised.
- Maintain the fixed asset register ensuring that any new purchases are added and posted correctly. Post depreciation journals each month from the information on the fixed asset registers.
- Attend weekly commercial reviews and issue summary report information.
- Support Financial Controller to develop reports for monitoring spend and performance.
- Working with the Financial Controller establish cost down programmes and report & monitor progress.
- Produce monthly management accounts - including variance to budget.
- Accruals and prepayments & Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Prepare information for monthly Board Meeting for Financial Controller and Directors.
- Assist with preparation of year-end statutory accounts.
- Assist with preparation of budgets & forecasts
- Assisting Financial Controller with ad hoc duties.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.