£25000 - £27000 per annum
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a reputable organisation in Liverpool on a permanent basis.
As Assistant Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Preparing and posting journals
- Reconciling balance sheet control accounts
- Preparing the monthly management accounts in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaising with budget holders on a regular basis and acting as a business partner for the finance team to the wider business
- Producing management information when required
- Reconciling the pension control account to ensure payments made are correct
- Reconciling the PAYE control account to ensure correct payment
- Supporting the Finance Manager with any ad hoc duties
As Assistant Management Accountant you will have the following characteristics:
- Previous experience in an Assistant Management Accountant position with prior experience of preparing the management accounts
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Advanced IT skills including Excel
- A self-motivated individual with experience of working to tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment
- Studying towards a CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualification or equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a values-led organisation who offer a competitive salary, study support and excellent benefits such as team breakfasts and free parking.
If this Assistant Management Accountant position is of interest, please get in touch with Abigail Day at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.