£25000 - £30000 per annum + flexible working, study support, pension
9 months ago
Sellick Partnership are recruiting for an experienced Assitant Management Accountant to join a well-established organisation based in Manchester city centre.
The purpose of the Assistant Management Accountant will be responsible for all the financial accounting, recording and reporting.
Duties of the Assistant Management Accountant include:
- To assist in manging financial/management accounts including Balance Sheet Reconciliations and detailed analysis.
- Development of management accounts packs
- Suppport/Develop weekly business KPI's
- Support in inputting of supplier invoices and reconciliations of supplier statements.
- Tax compliance activity - VAT, PAYE and Corporation Tax
- Understands balance sheet position, revenue and cost base.
- Weekly cashflow forecasting
- Managing of business expenses
- Consolidation adjustment for management accounts
The suitable candidate will have the following:
- Part-Qualified CIMA/ACA/ACCA
- At least 3 years' experience in working in a similar envirnoment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly motivated for the delivery of accurate and high-quality work
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Works efficiently and calmly under pressure
- Ability to plan and organise workload
- Supporting finance system implementation.
- Excellent IT skills, Advanced in all Microsoft Applications
If you are interested in the above position and feel your experience matches the criteria please apply now for immediate consideration or for more information please contact Sam Sullivan - email@example.com
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice https://www.sellickpartnership.co.uk/data-processing-notice