£10.29 - £11.75 per hour + Holiday pay
11 days ago
Here at Sellick Partnership we are currently support out client in recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant for our client based in Lincolnshire.
This role is for a 9-12 month contract on a hybrid or remote working arrangement with potential for extension.
The main duties of the assistant management accountant are as follows:
- Producing financial management reports
- providing support and advice to managers
- Complex financial analysis
- Budget setting
- Supporting Budget Holders
- Analysis budget variances
- In depth data analysis
- Income and Expenditure forecasting
- Creating advanced spreadsheets.
Key Skills and Qualities of the Assistant Management Accountant:
- Public sector experience
- AAT technician qualification or equivalent
- Experience of computerised financial ledgers, budgeting and financial reporting systems
- Costing techniques
- Ability to prioritise work load effectively and meet deadlines
- Customer awareness and good customer care skills.
This role is available immediately!
If you are currently looking for work or know someone who might be interested in the above role please get in touch with Rebecca on 01332 542580.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including underrepresented and disadvantaged groups and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.