Assistant Management Accountant
Salford, Greater Manchester
£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
0161 834 1642
Opportunity for an experienced management accountant to join this not-for-profit organisation based out of their impressive offices in Manchester. Reporting to a Qualified Finance Business Partner the main purpose of the role is to assist in the provision of a Management Accounts services to the subsidiary and broader group members.
Joining a large and experienced finance team with lots of support but equally opportunity for progression, duties will include;
* Assist with the monitoring of budgets & production of information and reports for managers; supporting managers to identify variances and produce accurate forecasts.
* Support Budget Holders by responding to queries and providing relevant information when required.
* Ensure all expenditure & income is recorded correctly in the accounts and in line with the approved budget, to enable production of accurate and timely accounts.
* Assist with the production of the monthly management accounts packs; ensuring tasks are completed in line with the month end timetable.
* Completion of the relevant monthly balance sheet reconciliations in line with the month end timetable with any errors/anomalies highlighted and resolved.
* Assist in the production of a balanced budget, ensuring a clear audit trail is maintained.
* Assist the Finance Business Partner and work with the Management Accounting Team to deliver a management accounting service
* Assist with the relevant working papers in the preparation of the statutory accounts and ensuring audit compliance.
* Assist with the preparation of accounting information to internal and external audit as required.
* To complete general financial duties as required by the Finance Business Partner/Finance Managers.
The successful candidate will have gained experience within a Management Accounts department with exposure to month end, Accruals, Prepayments, budgeting and forecasting. You will be AAT Qualified or ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified and looking to develop your skills and experience within a growing organisation.
For further information please forward your CV to Sellick ASAP. Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
If you would like to apply for this role or would like to find out more, please apply online or contact Kirsty Duncan @ Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org at Sellick Partnership on 0161 834 1642.