Sellick Partnership are currently seeking a Part Qualified Management Accountant to join an instantly recognisable business based in Cheshire. The organisation that we're working on behalf of is highly profitable, has a highly acquisitive nature and is currently going through an extensive period of change. In addition; the business currently have a number of large finance projects commencing over the next 12 months and expect the successful candidate to play a central part in the development of these. Based out of the Group Head office the business has a number of subsidiaries that span across multiple work streams and the role incumbent will touch on each of these. The Management Accounting vacancy will play a critical part in the future success of the finance division so it's critical that the business bring in the right individual to fit with the close knit team.
The permanent Part Qualified Management Accountant position will be working as part of the group accounting function and will have a dotted line into the organisations senior management team. The candidate will play a central role in the production of the group management accounts and will be involved with all facets of the reporting process.
Specific details of the role include:
- Assist with the financial reporting for a number of the commercial operations across the group
- Provide financial support to the management team and assist with all aspects of improving financial performance & profitability
- Provide monthly / quarterly and year end management accounts
- Assist with the development of all forecasting, cash flow projections and finance KPI's
- Oversee the balance sheet for a number of the smaller group entities
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the group and advise on all financial queries
- Conduct key pieces of analysis on sales costs, revenues and overheads
- Compile and maintain statutory accounts and work alongside the auditors at financial year end
- Assist with group year end consolidation processes
- Assist with all continuous improvement processes and assist on key finance projects
- Provide key MI and accounts commentary for the executive board
- Completion of complex reconciliations
- Support the group planning processes
Candidates wishing to apply for the role will ideally be a part qualified CCAB accountant with broad experience of working as a Management Accountant within a large business with multiple subsidiaries. The candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of preparing and consolidating Management Accounts ideally within a larger business. Further to this they will have extensive experience of reviewing existing processes and improving these over the lifespan of the role. Strong communication skills are a must as the candidate will be liaising with multiple stakeholders from board to middle management level. If required the candidate will be given a full study package.